Calendar of Events
General Membership Meeting
General Membership Meetings are held the
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
- 7:00pm - 3380 Blairs Lane, Eskaton Village, Placerville, CA
- New members encouraged to join!
- Online Membership application
- New members must have two sponsors
- Please join us at a meeting for possible sponsorship
Board of Directors Meeting
Board Meetings are held on the
- LAST Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm
- Mountain Democrat office, 2889 Ray Lawyer Dr, Placerville.
- All members welcome
AKC All-Breed Shows - Hangtown Sierra Cluster Dog Show
are held at the El Dorado County Fairgrounds in Placerville on Memorial Day weekend, Sat - Mon. May 23-25, 2015.
Rattlesnake Avoidance Training
Teach your dog to AVOID RATTLESNAKES! We hold annual clinics to teach your dogs to avoid the deadly snakes. For more information on the 2015 schedule, contact Pam Bechtold at (530) 872-2223.
AKC Agility Trials
Will be held September 26-28, 2014, at the Leone Equestrian Center, Rancho Cordova, CA. Check out www.abbadogs.com for trial information, premium and results. Agility Match also scheduled for Friday evening before the trials. See premium for more information.
AKC Sanctioned All-Breed Match
Postponed for 2014. We we will be holding an AKC Match in 2015, check back here for more details as they become available
HKC Yearend Holiday Banquet and Awards
The annual banquet will be held in January 2015, location and time TBA. Submit your Awards applications early! You may use the new online Awards Form (Members Only). For more information contact Shirley Carnett at (530) 622-4149.